Hanna Fernando-Pacua (PHILIPPINES) temporarily leaves her comfort zone to travel, serve, and perform around the world in five months. She hopes to share with you this very meaningful experience.

Up with People provides students with an extraordinary semester of traveling the world. As a student your perspectives on the world will never be the same. UWP is for that certain student who's looking for an intense, hands-on, involved global educational experience. The program addresses the very real need for young adults and leaders who have global perspectives, intercultural understanding, knowledge of worldwide social issues, leadership skills and a dedication to community service. For more information, visit www.upwithpeople.org.

HANNA's SATTELITE SITE and GALLERY (+ photos, videos, calendar) http://www.bananaspinuwp.multiply.com/

Friday, July 6, 2007

Super Size Me

In America, everything is double the portion.

I woke up at 10AM this morning - famished. But we had to go to the mall to buy my show makeup (didn't have time for this back home) . The foodcourt there had Sbarro's and I ordered my usual Baked Ziti.

Glorietta Baked Ziti x 3 portions = 1 portion of Baked Ziti Cerritos Mall

I asked the lady, do you have half servings?

She looked at me as if I was weird and said no. I just took most of it home.

I'm home now and it's merienda time I still have not finished my Ziti :-)

Sizes are big. People are big. Gosh. I feel so skinny here! :-) Mommy, Kakay, dito na lang tayo!

I have to cut down on Baked Zitis though or I'll be huge when I go back to the Philippines ;-)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

shucks! pde tayo share sa baked ziti!
1/3 sayo...2/3 sa akin :)

Alex Cabales said...

Hay hanna you make me jealous....