Hanna Fernando-Pacua (PHILIPPINES) temporarily leaves her comfort zone to travel, serve, and perform around the world in five months. She hopes to share with you this very meaningful experience.

Up with People provides students with an extraordinary semester of traveling the world. As a student your perspectives on the world will never be the same. UWP is for that certain student who's looking for an intense, hands-on, involved global educational experience. The program addresses the very real need for young adults and leaders who have global perspectives, intercultural understanding, knowledge of worldwide social issues, leadership skills and a dedication to community service. For more information, visit www.upwithpeople.org.

HANNA's SATTELITE SITE and GALLERY (+ photos, videos, calendar) http://www.bananaspinuwp.multiply.com/

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

In Dronten ...

Yes, I am in the Netherlands!

I am hating myself for not being "too into"the cast this week. Maybe I am stil adjusting from being away for so long OR I am just busy thinking about going home soon. It might be a mixture of both. Plus, maybe about the fact that I feel like I am missing SO much of Belgium (even if it is just 2 days...) which is going to be BIG for the cast AND for Up With People.

I missed USA Closing because of Admissions Team and now I am missing Europe Closing too :-( -- ahh I hope my early trip to the Philippines will be worth it for the Cast and UWP!

I will tell you more about Dronten in the coming days.. for now, I will leave you with the following information:

1. I ride a bike AGAIN here. It takes around 30 minutes to and 30 minutes back everyday.
2. My family is a military family with 3 teenage kids.
3. Joke the dance captain is my roommate
4. We have a HUGE dog that barks so loud (and I am alone with him right now)

See you all soon!

No comments: